Here is what is proposed:
- Continuing current enforcement priorities against undocumented immigrants;
- Maintaining the number of Customs and Border Protection officers (21,186) and Border Patrol agents (21,370);
- Streamlining collection data from international travelers;
- Continuing E-Verify, and Systematic Alien Verification Entitlements (SAVE);
- Reducing the number of immigrant detainees; and
- Consolidating the US-Visit program with Customs and Border Protection, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.