Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A review from a satisfied client

I was detained at BFDF (Batavia) for over staying after my visa extension application was denied. My employer was not aware that there was a 10 day period before which I had to leave the country. Matthew met with me at the detention facility and walked through what he intended in detail. He got me out the next day without paying the bond by convincing the government to cancel deportation proceedings. Swift and precise is how I would like to describe him. Expert in the field of Immigration Law, highly recommended.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this useful blog with us. Experts will assist you in obtaining a visa for Canada if you intend to visit. To find out whether you are eligible and how to apply for a visa to visit Canada, contact experts. If you're interested, please feel free to visit us @novusimmigration.net.

    Best Immigration Consultants In Dubai for Canada

    Canada Immigration Consultants in Qatar

    Immigrate to Canada from Kuwait

    Canada Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for overseas job consultant in kerala for Europe? Trivial Chapter is here to help you deal with the education application process. Now, choose us as your dependable European job consultants in Kerala and realize your dreams.

    ReplyDelete