Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Matthew Kolken Referenced in Reason Magazine

Matt Kolken, an immigration attorney and national immigration reform advocate, thinks there's a viable solution. "The law specifically provides that if you are an immediate relative of a United States citizen, [you're] eligible to apply for adjustment of status, which is to become a green-card holder from inside of the country," says Kolken.

Click here for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment