Here they are:
- 1.6 million people "deported" in the President's first term (32,886 people per month);
- $18 billion spent on immigration enforcement;
- 97% of the country is now under the immigration enforcement program known as Secure Communities;
- 68 representing the amount of beds located in the new deportation jail in Karnes County, Texas that is being billed as a more humane way to cage immigrants;
- 0 representing the net migration of immigrants from Mexico;
- 92 days are left on the deadline that evangelicals have given the President to tackle immigration reform; and
- 154,404 representing the number of Deferred Action approvals (407,899 submitted) as of January 22, 2013.
Four more years! Four more years!